Precision Co2 Regulator
10 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Precision Co2 Regulator-C871
CO2 Precision Regulators are make by high quality durable material. This is also include a gauge that shows the quantity of gas remaining in the CO2 tank. One gauge on top which measures the pressure in the keg and second gauge on the side which indicates how much Co2 is left in the gas cylinder.
- Controlling the pressure and flow of supercritical CO2 for extraction processes, such as essential oils, flavors, from plant materials . The regulator can handle the rapid cooling and expansion of the supercritical fluid and prevent blocking, or freezing .
- Adjusting the pressure and flow of CO2 gas for dispensing systems, such as beer, soda, wine, or water . The regulator can connect to multiple kegs and provide different output pressures for each one . The regulator can also indicate the amount of gas remaining in the CO2 tank
It is Suitable for all industrial purposes. These regulators specially designed to provide maximum convenience and durability to bars and restaurants.
- Our CO2 regulator is made with high quality machined brass body and can be used on multiple gases.
- The regulator has a large body for high flow rates and comes with a precision diaphragm for more accurate adjustment. The Regulator also has a large adjustment knob for easy adjustment.
- Also be used on a range of different gasses including: CO2, Oxygen, Argon and Helium
- Ideal for Dispensing Systems for Medium To Large Size
|tem no.||Part no.||Part name|
|1||C871||Precision Co2 Regulator|
|2||C001||CO2 GAS REGULATOR GAUGE|
|3||C002||CO2 GAS REGULATOR GAUGE|
|4||C871.02||CHROME CO2 Nut|
|5||C871.03||CO2 Inlet stem|
|6||C871.04||Inlet CO2 filter|
|7||C871.05||Inlet steal retaining nut|
|8||C871.06||Nylon CO2 Inlet steal|
|9||C446||Air valve 5/16”|
|10||C876.69||Instruction Logo for CO2 Primary Regulator|
|11||C871.77||regulator”}”>regulator”}’>regulator”}’>Inner cotton for CO2 regulator|
|Outlet Connection||0-60 PSI|
|Inlet Connection||0-3000 PSI|
|Valve Type||5/16" Barb|
|Thread Size||DIN 477|
SKU : C5712