Low Profile D System Keg Coupler
Available on backorder
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Low Profile D System Keg Coupler – 100% stainless Steel -C4999
Low Profile D System Keg Coupler is a device that connects the gas tank, keg, and beer lines to allow for pressurized dispensing. It is perfect for applications where limited vertical space makes it difficult to tap kegs. The coupler features a gas hose inlet and gas input barb to fit the air gas line for the gas supply and outlet beer output to accommodate the I.D. line. The beer outlet bar can be changed if need be for a different-sized beer line. The low-profile design excels in kegerators with low clearance. It can be used with all products such as beer, wine, and cider.
D system keg couplers are also called American Sankeys. USA and Canadian brands, like Budweiser, Busch, Coors Light, Killian’s, Labatt, Michelob, Miller Lite, Milwaukee’s Best, Molson, Moosehead, OV, Pete’s Wicked, and Sam Adams use D-type keg valves.
- Suitable for domestic kegs
- All stainless 304 body and contact with the beer
- Silicon check valve included CO2 side of the keg coupler
- Gas inlet and Beer outlet on sides of the keg coupler
- Standard industry Parts – like beer nut and gas tailpieces included
- Once installed, requires less than 3.75″ of vertical space to operate. Saves space in keg stacking setup
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Body Type||D System Keg Coupler|