Keg Coupler Elbow 90° Angle – Stainless Steel
Available on backorder
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Keg Coupler Elbow 90° Angle – Stainless Steel-C600
Beer hoses need some extra clearance above the keg to attach to a regular coupler. This keg coupler elbow does away with such a need with the beer line connection on the side. This beer line elbow fitting works great to fight against space crunch. So no bending or kinking and you have a smooth and consistent beer pour.
A keg coupler elbow 90° angle – stainless steel is a device that is used to connect a keg coupler to a beer line in tight clearance situations. A keg coupler is a device that connects the gas and beer lines to the keg and allows the beer to flow out of the keg when the tap is opened. Some technical applications of a keg coupler elbow 90° angle – stainless steel are:
- It has a 90-degree angle that allows the beer line to bend without kinking or leaking
- It can improve the performance and reliability of the draft beer system by reducing the space of the coupler .
- Connect the female thread to the male probe on the coupler
- Use for low clearance applications to prevent kinked beer hose.
- Clean 90° Angle
- Stainless steel 304 construction
|Body Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Thread Size||7/8"-14 (5/8" BSP)|