D System Wine Coupler With Stainless Steel Body
Available on backorder
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
D System Wine Coupler With Stainless Steel Body & 316 Stainless Steel Probe-C742
Ergonomic lever-style handles keg coupler for D System Wine Couplers With Stainless Steel Body. Simple to connect and use, the US Sankey keg coupler has a gas hose barb on the side and a liquid hose connector at the top. Align the coupler base and pull out and down the handle to lock the system.
D system keg couplers are also called American Sankeys as they work with most North American kegs. USA and Canadian brands, like Budweiser, Busch, Coors Light, Killian’s, Labatt, Michelob, Miller Lite, Milwaukee’s Best, Molson, Moosehead, OV, Pete’s Wicked, and Sam Adams use D-type keg valves.
Always use the same coupler type as your keg.
Complete Stainless Steel 316-grade body and probe. Also called wine tavern head, this coupler is perfect for wine dispensing since SS can withstand wine’s acidic nature. Use to dispense wine, beer, cider, or any other alcoholic beverage.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- D system coupler for Wine, Beer, Cider or any other alcoholic drink dispensing.
- Made of Stainless steel 316 grade material – resistant to acidic nature of wines and similar beverage
- Doesn’t give an metallic or off flavours to the drink you are pouring.
- NSF approved Keg Coupler.
|Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel 316|
|System||"D" (American Sankey)|
|Body Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Probe Material||316 Stainless Steel|
|Handle Type||304 Stainless Steel Short Pull Handle|
|Gas Inlet Connection||3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)|
|Beer Outlet Connection||7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)|