Ball Valve – Stainless Steel (C762.01)
Homebrewing in itself is a Do It Yourself project. Not just the brewing part, you can even built few equipment too by yourself. Like the mash tun, boiling pot, fermenter, etc.
Ball valve gets its name from the ball shaped structure that is the valve which allows or obstructs the flow. It is operated from the outside through an attached handle.
While there are multiple uses of ball valves, we are introducing them here to go with the kettle conversion kits. Convert an existing mash tun or any other large vessel into a kettle with a kit that includes weldless options as well.
Applicable for general service, commercial plumbing, irrigation, swimming pools, aquariums, etc.
- Good quality, high rust resistant and Suitable to use
- High Quality Durable and Eco-friendly Material.
- Designed specifically for converting homebrew beer equipment
- The handle design is easy to adjust and provide a perfect grip.
- Heavy duty handle with black vinyl insulation
Also available: C762 , A complete kit to attach to your existing kettle for brew transfers. No welding needed.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.