30″ Stainless Steel Mash Paddle With Holes
30″ Stainless Steel Mash Paddle With Holes (C997)
Congratulations on going all grain! Now you may need a good stock of reliable mash paddles. Mashing is a critical step in the beer making process – where the malted grains and other cereal starches are converted to sugars which is then fermented with yeast later, giving us the alcohol content.
Use the 30″ mash paddle, that is convenient for any brew batch size. Made of stainless steel material, this mash paddle is a must have in your homebrewing accessories.
- If you’re having problems stirring your mash, this Stainless Steel Mash Paddle with Holes may be the solution to your issues.
- The burly mash paddle is made of 100% stainless steel. Conveniently pre-drilled with twenty holes to allow your mash to pass through the paddle, making it easier to fully mix the mash and eliminate dough balls.
- Designed with a long handle and 304 stainless steel construction, this stirring paddle keeps your hands away from the heat source and is resistant to cracking and splintering even with heavy duty use and also food safe.
- Holes in paddle make mixing easier.
- Much harder to bend than a plastic paddle.
- Easier to clean and sanitize than a wooden paddle.