12″ Plastic Hydrometer Test Jar
The plastic Hydrometer Test Jar for Beer comes in very handy to take hydrometer readings. Know when your beer is completely fermented and ready! This one is nice and wide which lessens the chance of the hydrometer resting against the test jar wall.
Use hydrometers and note the specific gravity to calculate the alcohol content in your brew. Besides, It makes it easy to decide on the need for further fermentation and duration. Use this standard 12″ plastic hydrometer test jar to fill a sample of your beer or wine.
- Dishwasher-safe mostly used for beer or wine sampling
- This 12″ test Jar has a 3” diameter round base
- Taking hydrometer reading easier and with less waste.
- Plastic base to prevent tipping
- Does not work with alcohol/proof and trilled hydrometer.
- The longer size of this test jar works well for those who make higher alcohol beers or for winemakers.
- The removable plastic base allows for easy cleaning.
- A wider base adds stability while the wider cylinder allows for more accurate readings.
- A perfect tool for using a hydrometer.
- Food-safe and thick plastic used for making the test jar for Beer
- A good tool for measuring all kinds of liquids, Used for Alcohol, Wine, Beer and Cider. it is leak-resistant.