12″ x 7″ Cut Out Surface Mount Drip Tray – Brushed Stainless – With Drain
5 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
The cut-out tray wraps around the front of the beer tower, ensuring any beer drips are caught in the tray and not behind the tray. Made of Brushed 304 Stainless Steel for superior durability and corrosion resistance with a Stainless Steel Grate that can be removed for easy cleaning.
- With Drain • Suitable for 3″ Column Tower
12″ x 7″ Cut-out Tray Brushed Stainless With Drain (C605)
Center cut-out Surface mount drip tray for draft beer dispensing. The Surface Mount Cut Out style drip trays are designed to sit on the top of any suitable surface and are relieved to fit around the front of the beer tower. Place it under the faucet to capture overflows and leaks. For best results, use cool water. Easy to use and clean. This beer drip Tray Includes a 3-1/2” brass drain for over-pour control and easy cleaning, with a washer and nut for fastening to the surface to be used with ½” ID drain tubing (not included). The corners and seams are welded and ground. All exposed edges are deburred smooth for safety and appearances
- Stainless steel Cut Out Surface Mount drip tray with a brushed finish.
- Robust 16 gauge Stainless Steel construction.
- Finished smooth for safety and appearance with welded corners.
- Glossy & durable construction finishing.
- Removable grill for easy manual cleaning.
- Comes in different finishes and serves as surface mounting style drip trays.
- Drain assembly Included-C958 or C610
- Simply carry it to the sink for cleaning
- Welded corners, finished smooth for safety and appearance
- Fast draining, precision louvred screen
- Lift out screen makes cleaning easy
- Compatible for 3″ Diameter Tower Bases
Options available in different sizes:
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.