Fast & Free! Shipping
Qualifying orders over $90 ship free in the contiguous United States. A few products do not qualify for free shipping and are designated with "Does Not Ship Free" in the product detail. Those products are charged actual shipping rates.
- Fast & Free! Shipping orders are processed in 1-2 business days from the date that the order was placed. (IMPORTANT: During Covid19 please check each shipping type at checkout for lead times)
- Fast & Free! Shipping is only available to the lower 48 states.
- Fast & Free! Shipping is only available to physical addresses, and not available to PO Box addresses.
- Fast & Free! Shipping orders are shipped via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail.
- Order must contain $90 worth of qualifying items to ship free. Non-qualifying items may still ship on the same order (and will be charged for shipment).
- May be used in conjunction with a promotional code or gift certificate. The qualifying amount is the total amount of the products purchased before the promotional certificate is applied.
- Canceling items, combining orders, or changing your shipping address, speed, or preference might affect your order's eligibility for Bar Objects! Free Shipping.
- FedEx Home delivers to residences Tuesday through Saturday. FedEx delivers to businesses Monday through Friday.
Paid Ground Shipments
- Orders placed by 1:00 pm your time will ship that day. Orders placed later than 1:00 pm will ship the following business day. (IMPORTANT: During Covid19 please check each shipping type at checkout for lead times)
- FedEx Home delivers to residences Tuesday through Saturday. FedEx Ground delivers to businesses Monday through Friday.
- Orders placed by 1:00 pm, per that warehouse, will ship that day. Orders placed later than 1:00 pm will ship the following business day. (IMPORTANT: During Covid19 please check each shipping type at checkout for lead times)
- You may choose FedEx 3-Day, 2-Day, or Overnight Delivery at Checkout.
- All Expedited packages are delivered Monday - Friday.
- Saturday Delivery is not an option. Example: Overnight is selected prior to 1:00 pm on Friday. Your order will ship Friday and will be delivered on Monday.
Some large or heavy items, marked with a Truck Freight Logo in their product detail, must ship on a pallet via a freight carrier.
- The Freight cost calculation is done at the checkout process and is based on freight items.
- Because we ship large volumes we receive a discount. This discount is passed on to you.
- Freight cost is based on the following: Item weight, item volume, whether your address is marked as residential or business, and if a liftgate is required on the delivery truck.
- Generally, shipping to a business location will be cheaper than a residential location.
- A lift gate option must be selected at the checkout if the destination does not have a forklift or loading dock. If a liftgate is not selected and the freight company determines it is necessary to unload your freight you will then be charged for a liftgate along with a surcharge for the trucking company having to drive the larger truck back to the depot and return with a smaller liftgate truck.
- Freight orders will take 2-4 business days to process in our warehouse, and generally add an additional day to the transit time. (IMPORTANT: During Covid19 please check each shipping type at checkout for lead times)
- If the address is designated as a "Limited access delivery" by Freight Companies, those charges may be billed to you directly by the freight carrier.
- Our Web checkout will automatically quote one pallet per item. If you are ordering multiple smaller freighted items and think they might fit on one pallet please call +678-666-2001 for a custom freight quote.
We do ship internationally. All International shipments are sent via USPS Priority Mail International.
- In-Stock orders ship within 2-4 business days. (IMPORTANT: During Covid19 please check each shipping type at checkout for lead times)
- International shipments are shipped at your own risk. We will not be able to replace items that are damaged in shipment.
- Perishable items are shipped at your own risk. We will not be able to replace any perishable items.
- USPS will fill out the paperwork for any customs before it ships, however, the receiver is responsible for any duties and taxes.
- USPS tracking information will be far less detailed than other carriers.
- Please check with your country's customs laws prior to finalizing an order. It is possible ingredients, yeast, and/or any other items may not be allowed to be imported.
- If an order is rejected at customs and returned to us or returned to us by the carrier for any reason, we will refund you excluding perishable items and shipping charges.
- Dropship products (those products sent directly from the manufacturer to you) cannot be shipped internationally. These products are designated as being drop shipped in their product detail. Drop Shipments can be shipped to a Freight Forwarder in the USA. The freight forwarding company would then be responsible for sending the item to your international location. We are not responsible for any damage incurred in shipment.
- If using a forwarding company, we are not responsible for any missing or damaged items once that company accepts a delivery from us.
- Please be aware that all of our electrical equipment is wired for 110 v with US standard plugs unless otherwise noted.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer service department at +678-666-2001 or email@example.com.
Shipping Transit Times
To view our FedEx estimated delivery times, please view the map found at the top of this page. Please note these shipping estimations do not include processing times, holidays, or non-business days.
USPS delivery dates will be estimated at checkout. Transit times are not guaranteed and actual transit times may vary, but shipping costs are typically lower.